UNIQA Software-Service Bulgaria is a software development company. Working closely with UNIQA IT Services GmbH we are specialized in building enterprise applications for the insurance companies within UNIQA Group.
We are currently looking for Local System Administrator to join our growing team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Address internal infrastructure requirements, such as laptops, desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, and security updates.
- Assist the help desk and other teams in troubleshooting issues, identifying root causes, and providing technical support when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, BSD, Windows (2012-2016 server, 10, 11).
- Excellent understanding of networking principles, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and VPN (IPsec, SSL).
- Proficient in hardware troubleshooting.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English, with German language skills being a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package with a full-time permanent contract
- Yearly bonus
- Incentives for high performance
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stable work environment part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Working on long-term in-house projects
- Quiet office in Kamenitza Office Park
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance including dental care
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals
- Career development opportunities
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
- German language courses
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.