As a Deployment Manager, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned with project goals and timelines. You will also be responsible for identifying potential risks and developing mitigation strategies to ensure the smooth execution of deployments. Your role is critical in ensuring the successful implementation and execution of deployment on many Stages. In this capacity, you will oversee the planning, coordination, and deployment of MSG Insurance Platform across various systems and environments.
Your success as a Deployment Manager relies on your ability to communicate effectively, manage expectations, and maintain a strong attention to detail. With your expertise and leadership, you will play a key role in ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders involved.
Overall, the role of Deployment Manager is a challenging yet rewarding position that requires a unique blend of technical knowledge, project management skills, and strong interpersonal abilities.
What awaits you:
- Creation of the deployment plan based on the release plan or sprint plan
- Establishment and management of deviation processes Conducting root cause analysis of errors and developing problem-solving plans
- Ensuring technical readiness to guarantee that the environment is ready for functional tests
- Performing deployments on test and acceptance environments, monitoring and fixing errors
- Coordinating test data management and deriving functional requirements for the configuration of environments
- Creating deployment orders for external data centers
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management with a focus on deployment, preferably in large-scale projects in the IT and/or insurance industry.
- Extensive experience in the entire software development process.
- Basic knowledge of technologies such as Java, JEE, HTTP, SQL, and Mainframe is advantageous.
- Good user knowledge of the MS Office package as well as JIRA and Confluence.
- Good general knowledge of development, testing and deployment tools (Urban Code Deploy and Jenkins) as well as databases.
- A degree from a university of applied sciences or a university, ideally in computer science, business
- informatics, or a comparable qualification.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach. Very good German and good English skills
You possess the following UNIQA Group competencies:
- Action orientation: You tackle things and take advantage of opportunities.
- Setting priorities: You have an eye for the essential.
- Independence: You enjoy taking responsibility.
- Results orientation: You achieve goals reliably and on time.
- Integrity and trust: You follow through on your words and are considered trustworthy.
- Problem-solving ability: You solve difficulties methodically
- Attractive remuneration package with a full-time permanent contract
- Yearly bonus
- Incentives for high performance
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stable work environment part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Working on long-term in-house projects
- Quiet office in Kamenitza Office Park
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance including dental care
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals
- Career development opportunities
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
- German language courses
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.